Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Live from Chennai..

Hey there!

This is Joey Tribbiani reporting from Chennai. The weather is hot man. (And you know there are only 2 of them here.. hot and hotter [I need to get that off my head first fast, ok now I am off it :) ] And some of the babes.. hotter!

The place looks the same (vs. 3 yrs ago) just that it looks much more crowded.. lots and lots of apartments.. roads are congested as usual.. I wouldnt get a chance to check the beach-sides as I am here for just a day and that too to attend a schoolmate's wedding.

The people dont seem to have changed much either.. may be just a bit more techno-savvy and some a bit more greenback-savvy. Yeh, there seem to be some more influx of northies and westerns, but da people.. da conservative tam-brams.. just the same :)

Anyways its nice to be back here..

so long!
Joey

3 comments:

Neha said...

hey uv moved to chennai?

gt said...

Dude! Compare this to those days when we studied in school. (1995 ?)

Anonymous said...

Gops
well well... thats a long time ago!! its been more than 10 yrs since we passed out of school machaan... can you believe that?!

Bhaskar

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...