Friday, January 09, 2009

Diamond 2009!

Well... some people seldom change....
no... a correction....'people seldom change'

some may try really hard to change...
and some may try really hard to change others..
but, people seldom change
-----------------------------

I want to hit the gym... but I have been working long hours.. really long hours the past few weeks and months... I had a good vacation at Vegas for new years... but, now I am back to the grind... And the same long hours...

Well, here is what I am planning to do this year... find a good reason to hit the gym... or find a gym with a good enough, spirited pack of babes.. and then, things will follow..

Anyway, things don't change overnight.. things are going to be hectic for a long time.. But then, "pressure maketh a diamond", right?!

4 comments:

che sara sara said...

so you gonna hit the gym???
have you hit..its mid Jan?

Bhaskar Sree said...

Sophie
was just waiting for ya to ask... come over tomorrow...;-)

Jammy said...

If its any motivation, I have been spending time at the gym regularly over the past 2 months

Bhaskar Sree said...

Oh Jammy.. Good job!! Post a pic soon... have to see if you have a 6 or 8 pack.... ;-)

If only you lived in Sunnyvale....

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...