Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What time is it?

It is the time to move on.. !
----------------------

Have been staying at this place in Sunnyvale for an year now.. Nice big 2BR apartment sharing with this friend of mine... But now, I guess it is time to move on to the next level in life... Staying alone!

Looking for nice cozy studios in calm swanky neighborhoods...
Well.. of course, staying alone gives a whole lot of opportunities... to ponder and explore and all the good stuff...;-) And I can get serious about owning a pet rabbit now!

BTW, got my parting gift too... a parking ticket.. within my apt complex..!


----------------------

honey bunch and shonu and
and butter cup and sweetie pie
seems a lifetime.. but now
time to say good bye!!

PS: did ya notice the two consecutive 'and's?!

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...