Friday, July 24, 2009

SF Half Marathon

It is that time of the year.. when people in the bay area run across the golden gate bridge! yes, it is the SF Marathon time... And I will be there this time!!

Will be loadsa fun... I am so looking forward to that!!!

You can catch the live results at
http://www.runsfm.com/raceweek/bazu.html
http://www.liveraceresults.com/liverc1/Default.aspx

And my bib # is 17323.

Wish me luck, guys!

-----------------------------------------

The Plan

Reaching SFO 11.30am on Sat.. picking up rental car.. going to team Asha pasta lunch @ Palo alto.. carbo load... going to the expo in SF.. picking up the race stuff... going to my friend's place at Sunnyvale in the evening... resssst... rezzzzzzt.... Sun early morning, 3am abouts, getting ready and driving to Sunnyvale caltrain station... joining Asha gang on the shuttle... RACE!... coming somehow to Sunnyvale caltrain station... driving back to my friend's place.... [to be filled, probably rezzzzzzt]... a quick visit to my cousin's place at Fremont... driving to SFO, reaching by 11pm... catching the red eye back... Voila!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the best....will follow you ;-)

Sudha

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...