Friday, August 27, 2010

Paris, je t'aime!!!

Well.. I do love Paris. But, this is about a movie by this name..
This is collection of short stories - all revolving around love and set in Paris. I have enjoyed reading books that are a collection of short stories. But, this is the first time I saw a movie that is a collection of short stories.

Paris, je t'aime (French pronunciation: [paʁi ʒə tɛm]; Paris, I love you) is a 2006 film starring an ensemble cast of actors of various nationalities including American, British and French. The two-hour film consists of eighteen short films set in different arrondissements (districts). The 22 directors include some of the best in the world: Gurinder Chadha, Sylvain Chomet, Joel and Ethan Coen, Gerard Depardieu, Wes Craven, Alfonso Cuarón, Nobuhiro Suwa, Alexander Payne, Tom Tykwer, Walter Salles and Gus Van Sant.

It is a very nice one. Check it out! For more info, here's the wiki and IMDB

-Bhaskar

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...