Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Travel Bug..

no updates for sometime... a bit busy at work and otherwise.. its time to chill..

The travel bug has bit me again... soon (over the weekend), I will be going to Tirupati with my parents. And then, the weekend next, me cousins & friends are trekking at Kumara Parvatha (near Kukke Subramanya)...it is an 18km trekk up to the mountain peak. read this!

Followed by travel to Hyderabad and Chennai. You asking why? just that my onsite customers would be off during christmas eve and then, Go Air gave me free tickets... so here I go!!

(try and catch me enroute :)
Bhaskar

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dei, tell me how I can get one such free ticket myself.

Sankar said...

Bhaskhi,

Why dont we meet up when you are in chennai?? 98406 29596

Neha said...

fundooooooooo!! have fun :)

Anonymous said...

LIT
just need to watch-out for the notifications from these new airlines.
and grab the ticket the hour (if not the minute) it is released :)

Sankar
sure.. lets catch up!

Neha
yeah.. you too!!

Bhaskar

Nisha said...

lucky u...holiday and all...post blogs more often!

peace

Anonymous said...

nyscha
as you say, madam!

and you too...

Bhaskar

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...