Saturday, February 11, 2006

Long Time...

" Hey! Dude.. (Was)Sup??! "
I watched Friends Season 6 again. Especially the one in which Joey tries to act like a 19 yr old... Man.... Joey rocks!! Have reaffirmed my faith in F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and looking forward to Mandar and my college junior, Jam to be here next month with their CD collections. tell you... I am going to be damn tied up March April guys...

-----------------------------------------

Had a great time last weekend.. Taking interviews is fun and that too CAT mock interviews...baat hi kuch aur hai!!

My friend at Career Forum had invited me over. They had lined up some dozen interviews for the day. Apart from myself, there was one IIMB guy and another B FPM guy on the panel. and the whole setup was being video-taped.

And guess who was the first guy to arrive.. somebody from my previous organization, Philips Software (Medical Systems).. bechara.. he bluffed about his work and got badly bruised... ;)

Thats how it went... was a laugh riot with most of them.. goofups/tight-cornering..
But then, I know... just about 3 years back, I was on the other side of the table. In fact, this FPM guy was one of the guys who interviewed me then!!

Time flies... past... fast...!!!
-----------------------------------------

Saw the movie "fun with dick and jane" today. Jim Carrey is good. Though we are quite used to his antics now, still it is fun and a decent watch.
-----------------------------------------

How good can a 'Tea' get?

Visit Infinitea on Cunningham road and you would know!!

I have never been too fond of iced tea. But a hot cuppa chai... thats amazing... you should definitely try 'Masala T' with Cinnamon flavor. And then, it would definitely help to have good company... shared joy multiplies!!
-----------------------------------------

Sizzlers at 20 ft high on Church street... Thats great too... try that..
-----------------------------------------

I have been getting numerous requests from my fans the worldover.. to change my page design... ;)

Love you!!
Bhaskar

9 comments:

Nirwa Mehta said...

I love Joey too!! Its hurting my Joey's apple! :D :D :D

Chandoo said...

so do I... Joey rocks :D
btw.. new template is looking neat... I suggest changing the color of text in the sidebar.. makes it much more readable :)

Anonymous said...

Nirwa

ha ha!!!
BTW what was that?! ;)

Bhaskar

Anonymous said...

Chandoo

yeah? thanks dude :)
yeh.. I was trying that.. but got tired of trying to find the actual code in the template..!

Bhaskar

Nirwa Mehta said...

That's the dialogue Joey often tells Chandler! :)

and Chandler replies.. Ok, for the last time, its not named after individual! :D :D :D

Nirwa

Deez said...

hso u ve had quite a rocking weekend i can see !!!
hmm...some of those i ve tried, soem i ll in due time...esp the views frm either sides of the table!!
:)

and yeah....green is more of ur color joey!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nirwa

:P ha haa haaa!!

Bhaskar

Anonymous said...

Deez

yeh.. you too.. rock and rock!
good luck!!

Bhaskar

Anonymous said...

Deez

appreciate..!!

How ya' doing?!!?

Joey

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...