Saturday, September 02, 2006

Losing my Identity

From the time I switched to the Google blogger Beta (from the original blogger) I have having quite a few issues in posting my blogs as well as commenting on others..
I cannot login with my original blogger signin, and when i try to enter the google signin details it errors out even though it recognises my account.

But the biggest problem is.. one of losing my IDENTITY! I had created the personal details in my name and the blog details in my blog-pen-name Joey T. Now, the personal details reflect only Joey. Gosh! Can it be worse??
-------------------------------

I am having fun.. but it doesnt seem so significant any more.. Whats the big deal in having fun anyways?! may be its the mid-60 crisis ;)
-------------------------------

I know why I was not born as a prince in a royal family.. I would have been bored to death.. atleast for the last 28 years I have had something to strive for :P

Bhaskar

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...