Thursday, November 16, 2006

Been a while..

Been a while since I wrote a decent post.. But then I dont pretend to be such a decent guy anymore ;-)

First, a li'l update on things.. I am watching the new bond movie tomorrow - got exclusive couple tickets for the show from my car company! It seems Ford Mondeo is part of the star cast and hence, these guys are pretty excited about it. Let me update you after I watch the movie. BTW, there's still time if you gals wanna join me at the movie.. call me!!

I also have with myself quite a collection of movies that I got from the US. Maybe I can post a few reviews in the coming days.

That brings me to the update on my US trip... I had a whale of a time... first in Austin for abt 3 weeks and then in NY another 4 days. You would have known it seeing my photo albums linked below. One of them is from my first Halloween party ever.. Awesome! is the word... I had myself dressed up as a pirate and it was a lot of fun just preparing for it!! And then there were all kinda costumes... from the sandwich to the naughty nun ;-)

Met quite a few friends in Austin and the York.. I even spoke to a fellow blogger from here. It was nice catching up on the real world!

Forgot to mention... I got a cute li'l Olympus Stylus 740... 7.1 megapixels.. 5x optical zoom... special image capturing effects and the like... I love Olympus!! (And you 'll get to see more pics on my site ;-)

later,
Bhaskar

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...