Monday, March 03, 2008

After the Jazz...

After being temporarily distracted by romance(;-) and work, I am back here! Hope to see more of you around...
--------------------------------------

Well, that video link below never got updated. The problem with You Tube is that it could not encode the .mov format video file into a flash-based video that it uses to upload.

And then I checked this other video uploading site, Viddler... And have updated the links to the video... check it out!!

I have some suggestions for You Tube, apart from support for .mov files.. Even though they work good otherwise and are simple and easy to use, view, upload... I am sure they can give a better user experience...
--------------------------------------

I came across this quote... (Thanks Pads!) I just love it...

"This is no time to make new enemies." - Voltaire, when asked on his deathbed to forswear Satan.

Man, Voltaire, you are too much!!!

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...