Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sun Runs and Baby Steps!!

I started a new blog today... Sun Runs!!! It is going to be my chronicle for the next few months as I train with Team Asha for the Chicago/Silicon Valley Marathon.

Follow me there....!

---------------------------
Here is my first post on Sun Runs.. {cross-posted here}
---------------------------

In the world of Iron Men (refer Iron Man Triathlon), I am just a toddler taking my baby steps... and I just want to chronicle my first steps and my experiences as I train for the Marathon!!

I am sure I have not run 26.2miles in my entire lifetime put together so far. I am now going to run it in a single day... and multiple times over as I practise the next few months. And with my coaches and mentors @ Team Asha, I am pretty sure I am in good hands!!

So, here is to Iron Men and Women of the world(read coach Char's blog!!) and the toddlers!!! :-)

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...