Monday, August 10, 2009

MKKK... 1

Yet again, a word of caution.. this is based on a collection of peeps, incidents and imagination... Draw conclusions, inferences, et al. (sic!) at your own peril!! ;-)

And to understand the lay of the land, read MKKK.. The Prologue
--------------------------------

Now, Minimma was a popular figure (pun intended, of course ;-) She landed at LA and took the high ground 1. She met this guy at a party and found him pretty funny. He was chubby and over-weight. Some of these guys have a flair for humor and that is a turn-on for some women. In the heat of the moment, Minimma gave him her number.

And sure, he set himself up for a date. They met at a plush restaurant and he started talking about his life. He went on and on about how he dated only the sexy and oomphy... always the playmate material 2. Initially, our Minimma was happy.. she thought she was being compared to a playmate. But, soon all the high rolls started getting on her nerves.

Minimma excused herself to the restroom.. And immediately set up an escape call with me - "Oh! you need to come here now - your dog is whining controllably!!!" types.. Well, the knight-errant that I am, I rescued the damsel in distress and all is well.. :P

And curious, I asked her.. "what really was the issue with this guy?" And Minimma promptly answered.. "I can never be serious with a guy that has bigger boobs than me!!"

Thats a pretty solid reason, whatsay?!
-----------------------------------------

1 Take the high ground! was a movie nominated for the Academy Awards for Best Original Screenplay, but lost to the Titanic (1953).

But I am referring to the Jessica Simpson's 7 inch high ground here.

2 You know they are on twitter too! Playboy Playboy Blog

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...