Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Indian Speed Dating Event in the Bay Area!

Sorry ladies... I'm 'taken' already... you just were not lucky enough! Anyways, I wish you the best!! ;-)
-------------------------

Are you a single from an Indian Origin and looking for your perfect Matrimonial Partner? Attend this Grand Indian Matrimonial Speed Dating Event and Meet several singles like you who will be there for the same reason as you are.

When: Sunday, May 2nd 2010

Where: Radisson Hotel, 1471 N 4th St, San Jose, CA, 95112 Time: 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM

Admission Criteria: Male: 27 to 38

Female: 25 to 37

Fee: $45 ($35 if you enter this special promotion code: kingm )

Dress Code: Gentlemen - Dress slacks, dress shirts. We also suggest a sport coat. If you wish to wear suits and ties or tuxedos, by all means we invite you to do so.

Ladies - Cocktail dresses, pantsuits, elegant skirts and blouses, ethnic dress!

Not permitted for ladies and gentlemen: shorts, T-shirts, beach flip-flops, bathing suit attire, jeans, cut-off jeans, sleeveless shirts for men, sportswear, and baseball hats.

Hurry!! Seats are very limited. Don’t miss this opportunity.
---------------------------

Well, I'm not going to give the organizers free publicity... But, if you are interested, leave me a comment along with your email address and I'll send you the website ;-)

And if you want it that way, I will not reveal your comment either :-)

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...