Sunday, April 09, 2006

Confusions!

Life mae... tere life mae confusion ka kuch kami hain kya? (Is there a dearth of confusions in your life?!)

Here... take this easy one...

Which Car to buy????
Chevy Aveo 1.4 or Ford Fiesta 1.4


Some pointers..

Aveo looks rock... Fiesta is not bad either.
Aveo suspension is great.. Fiesta is just ok.
Aveo has less legroom.. Fiesta is so very comfortable.
Aveo has lesser bootspace than Fiesta.. doubt if two medium suitcases would fit easily on the floor.
Aveo (181cms) has better ground clearance than Fiesta (168cms)
Aveo seems to have greater powerloss with full AC while changing gears than Fiesta (this could be a hindrance in overtaking on highways, wouldnt it?)
Aveo again seems to have a li'l less fuel efficiency than the other..
And I cant really decide on the accessories and spare parts...

Your analysis would be very helpful if it reaches me in the next 24 hrs!

Thanks,
Bhaskar

8 comments:

Nirwa Mehta said...

As long as I get to ride the one you get, I don't have problems with either! :D :D :D

Nirwa...

Neha said...

I'm one of the most indecisive persons arnd.. so i'm not gonna comment here :D
do temme which one u end up buying :)

Deez said...

go fida...he he he

Subhamoy C said...

any idea on the mileage stuff? u just said "Aveo again seems to have a li'l less fuel efficiency than the other" -- did u manage to get the figures? that wud help me :P

Anonymous said...

Nirwa
That alone could be the problem.. ;) !!

Bhaskar

Anonymous said...

Neha
sure.. just not yet..;)
Bhaskar

Anonymous said...

Deez
yeah? Its actually my first love!!
Just that Aveo is my latest.. rather 'was' my latest :P ;)
Bhaskar

Anonymous said...

SC
sure.. info from supposed users..
Fiesta 1.4 : 13-14kmpl in city
Aveo 1.4 : 11-13kmpl in city

Bhaskar

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...