Saturday, May 13, 2006

Things

Yet another time when ...............

When I got the car, i didnt have much practise driving one. Though I had got the license (not to kill!) way back in 1999, I would have hardly driven some 20kms since. So I had asked my cousin to accompany me and take delivery of the car. But he had some work and needed to be back at his office for an hour. So, after taking the car, we went to his office. While he was at work, i was driving the car around in the vicinity. Being a relatively less-crowded locality, I could get comfortable enough that I drove the car back home. Its like that.. I have been gaining confidence, experience, had my first scratch, first bump from the humps, first autorickshaw-induced shave... still, alive and kicking!

And now some snapshots from the story of my friend...
She was relocating to Malaysia. She had lots of things to handle including her car, a Honda City that she had taken on office lease. Excellent car, just that the terms were quite harsh (on the pocket) if somebody had to foreclose the lease. After trying for quite a bit, she settled to sell it off to a second-hand car dealer at a considerable loss. When I heard that, I told her that I will take the car. That was the time when I was having issues with the Ford making me wait forever. And since it was a great car and I knew that I was willing to pay more than the dealer any day, I told her the same. Then, we found that there was another colleague of ours who was also interested in the car. Finally, that person took one drive on the car and immediately took it (on company lease himself).

so, to complete the blanks yet another time when life does seem to always work out in the end. The going may be tough, would seem that things are difficult and may not work out. But in the end, all's well that ends well. (though I am not sure how much you can feel what I am feeling of the whole stuff... its quite complex. life is!)

3 comments:

Deez said...

yeah sure, it has a funny menadering course, but somehow always manages to arrive at the destination. i too wonder how it happens, but hey, alls well that ends well.

keep driving and have fun :)

Anonymous said...

Deez

great, isnt it?! 'It' is exactly how 'It' is supposed to be!!

Bhaskar

journeyman said...

dey ethu mana bramaiya ellana kannu kolara:)

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...