Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Political...?

There are some things that something is designed for. If that thing is put to use in anything that is beyond the design, then, that thing would not serve its purpose.

Well... for example, telephone was designed to be an instrument that enables communication. But, when the same telephone is being used like a measures of one's popularity (like, the more the calls I get, the more popular I am!)... that leads to trouble.

Well.. take the other example, which is kinda the point here - the procreational organs in the body have been designed (fine-tuned over millions of years) for a specific function and purpose. And there are other parts (like the arse and the hole!) that are designed for waste management. Now, if these two things get mixed up, they (do not) lead to issues! (pun intended). They, basically, do not serve the purpose they were designed for!!

This is in no way saying how this is supposed to be.. or that I am not in support of gay movement... or that I am a republican supporter... or that I am a prude - people who know me would vouch for it! I think One (or Many) cannot dictate how someone else got to be behaving/doing. And certainly not about one's personal choices - as long as the person does not inflict pain, loss, misery on another - they should be allowed to live free and die hard!!

-----------------------------
Bernard Shaw must've been a gay!

He said "Some look at things that are, and ask why. I dream of things that never were and ask why not?" !!!!

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...