Thursday, January 10, 2008

Crazy Kia Re!

How crazy can you get??!

Today was just one of those days.... imagine, I paid 2000 rupees to get a eye checkup done... ok, I also got a chottu 3 ml eye drops for that money.... No, the whole thing cost about 10,000 bucks, of which 2K was my part.... You need to convert that into dollars, but the cost of medication in this country is ridiculously high... World is flat, right? Then, how do such inequalities exist in two parts of the same world??!

There were other things in the day... let me not get to that here....

But, to top it all, I spent the last two hours on Orkut, reconnecting with my old engg batchmates....ogling at the babes, in general... May be, it is not so bad... but, it sure is crazy!!

PS: It is only 2.45am here...!

PPS: Dont you start now... how many can I give my attention to??!

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...