Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oh those dosas...!

One of the troubles from visiting India is the food afterwards here in the US Indian restaurants start tasting like crap. And it takes almost 3 - 6 months before my taste buds start craving for anything remotely Indian.

Now that I started cooking more regularly myself, I guess I will wait until an official cook arrives especially for me from India... haha!

But, here is one that I should probably try the next time I am in NY area.... The Vegan Dosa..... Thinking of dosaa... I just got some dosa batter... will prob. make a couple tomorrow and down with gun powder!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is the cook you are talkin abt?

Bhaskar Sree said...

haha.. time wil tel time wil tel...!

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...