Sunday, March 27, 2005

As a Guide

The past 2 days, I'd taken the role of a guide taking my manager from the US to places in 'n around Bangalore and Mysore. And discovered that I knew quite a good bit about these places :)
The Safari at the Bannerghetta National Park, shopping at Forum, Big Bazaar, Cauvery, Cottage Inds Emporium and ISKCON temple in bangalore and Srirangapatna, Mysore Palace, Balmury and KRS Brindavan gardens over 2 days... Was a bit hectic, but sure was good and thanks to his adventurous spirit, he enjoyed it too!

He has a pilot's license and has said that he'll take me flying on a Cessna when I get to spend some time in Texas ;)

Will post some pics soon. Yaar, this broadband is taking forever. Chodoonga nahi..

Bhaskar

2 comments:

Jammy said...

job + vacation simultaneously? Enjoy maadi

Anonymous said...

how abt ya? vacation or job or both??

Bhaskar

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...