Monday, March 14, 2005

Chance

Got a chance to post... and here I am!
Things going well.. Transitions everywhere :)
At work, transitioning business processes from the Americas to here.. Trainings, trainings and more trainings..
At home, working on going 'e' or rather 'b' (broadband)
At the personal level, quite some transitions..
some of them are..
-would be changing my mobile number (again).. fed up with these airtel guys.. anyway, hope an airtel corporate conn would be better.. or is it?
-started going in my office cab from y'day.. door to door cabs are cool.. but, i'll have to get used to the jolting..
-and then, i'll get my diploma soon!! going to indore on friday night.. will be back on the 24th
That's for now..
tata,
Bhaskar

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...