Saturday, July 02, 2005

Have Fun Like Hell !!

"Have Fun Like Hell !!
What a phrase..
But then, what the hell..
Have fun anyways!! "

Wow! That is inspiring and thought-provoking.

At times, I just wait for the right things to happen, the right results, the right mood..
to be happy and to have fun.

And at some such moments, I realize that I dont have to. I dont even have to wait for happiness to be happy. I can have fun any which way things are.. any which way I am. And I have been doing that.

See.. what meeting new people, opening up to life, some blog-hopping, checking mails at 4am after a week's backlog, blah blah blah can do. Well, its probably not about anything in particular. But then, it is a cumulative effect..

There is something that has been bothering me at times. And I was in two minds.. whether to blog it or not.. For one, it is my personal matter and nobody has any business with it. Second, I didnt want to hear any of those smart-alecky or sympathetic comments even in your head (yeah.. I can hear that.. in my mind's ears :) And third, I wasnt sure why I wanted to blog it.

But then, what the hell.. I'll go with my first choice.. of blogging it. 'I am taking a divorce. And I am clear that is what I want for myself and the people concerned.'

Two things about it. She is definitely one of the five people who have made a difference in my life. And everything that happens, happens for the best!

Bhaskar
4th of July!

10 comments:

Govar said...

Hmm. I think know you, and I could only respect your decision. All the best Bhaski !

Anonymous said...

Thanks Govar
Bhaskar

Aekta said...

No sympathy or wisecracks: just best of luck :-))

Anonymous said...

heh! Aekta
Thanks.
Bhaskar

Deez said...

i commented here.....:)

Anonymous said...

Deez.. busy kya.. :)
Bhaskar

Anonymous said...

profound in its own way .. hope u dont mind a stranger saying this (no tone of pity here).

was joyriding on blog-spot and hit on ur blog page.

so who are the other 4 to have an impact on u .. if i may ask?

- Frank

Anonymous said...

Frank..
Welcome to my page!

Two of them are my mom and dad. And them not for just the obvious reasons.

The third is one of my professors, (late) Balasubramanium.

And finally, my very dear friend, Bharadwaj Karthik.

I dont think I can ever acknowledge them enough for what they have done :)

Bhaskar

Anonymous said...

In fact, I was talking to a very good friend just a few mins back and then, I realized something.

It is not like these are the only 5 people who have ever made a difference to my life. Sure.. there are so many people who have made a difference. But, then these 5 people have altered the course of my life.. quite literally, like altering the course of a ship set sail!

Bhaskar

Deez said...

shake and shape........:) nice one!

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...