Saturday, July 01, 2006

Perfect Weapon vs Perfect Love

I was armed. The other guy was not, but then that was hardly any consolation or room for any sympathy.

I have experienced love, but never experienced anything like this before..
-----------------------

It was not easy at all. For one, he was like Carlos, the Jackal - invisible for most of the time and he could scurry to any corner of the world. For another, folklore had it that he was equipped to survive even nuclear explosions.

It was just me and her and nothing in between.
-----------------------

To face somebody like him, I had to hide myself and shadow the guy. And I had to possess the perfect weapon.

To enhance the pleasure, I had carefully selected the venue..the time..the specifics. But then, I realized that it would hardly have mattered. One look at her and those eyes filled with desire and every concern went out of the window.
------------------------

Tonight is the night of the rendezvous. I knew he would have company. And the slightest hint would get them all alert. So, I had to settle on a harmless-looking spray. No..Not the pepper spray..but a poison spray, the kind that could disarm somebody in seconds and would kill in minute.

Tonight, under the starry moon-lit sky, underneath the small shed, we met. We just stood there for sometime. Then, I slowly moved closer and ran my hands along her body..the curves..
------------------------
continued..
************************

Cold. I could see him and his fellas in the hazy night a li'l far away.

Delirium. Skin on skin and she reacted like an electric current passed through her.
------------------------

One look and whatever traces of doubt I had, just vanished. It was just a matter of seconds now. I had my finger on the switch. *Click*. They were dazed by the sudden light. And I jumped into the air brandishing my weapon. They twitched in reflex, but it was a bit too late.

Pulse racing, I held her tight. I could feel the throbbing. And her heart beating wild. Well.. it could as well have been mine since I had lost the sense of myself and dissolved in the union.
------------------------

It was perfect indeed. The poison swung into action immediately. And they were on the ground, their legs up in the air. The cockroaches looking at the heaven, but losing themselves into hell!

Just perfect.. I went ahead and started massaging her. The Dupont Teflon Car Wax made her metallic body even more captivating!!

@2006 Copyrighted.
Bhaskar ;)

4 comments:

Jammy said...

karappaan poochi adikka ivvalu build-upa?

Neha said...

im curious!! post the to be contonued part quick!!

Anonymous said...

Jammy
ha haa!!

Bhaskar

Anonymous said...

Neha

just hold on a li'l longer :)

Bhaskar

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...