Saturday, July 01, 2006

Soccoro

That Argentina should not have lost their goalee and that they should have got a penalty kick... that I can digest

That Rooney and the other guy must have converted the superb pass.. that Christina Ronaldo got lucky... that also I can digest

But...
that Brazil displayed no passion in their game with France.. that is hard to digest

--------------------------------

I would say that England vs Portugal was the best match so far in the World Cup 2006. Absolutely pulsating!!

Bhaskar

1 comment:

Bhaskar Sree said...

Yo! ITALY, my second fav team, made me proud tonight. The way they fought back after going one goal down.. And the way they controlled the ball.. And the perfect penalty shots.... I am ecstatic!!!!

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...