Monday, January 22, 2007

Tech Rolls .. Part 2

After my last post about the iPhone, I saw this video demo of the same..
Damn impressive!! I may still not buy it for sometime, but this phone is worth a try..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgW7or1TuFk

------------------------------------------

For the record, "With a 6% market share (in India), Dell is the fourth largest PC vendor in India, after HP at 21%, HCL at 12% and Lenovo at 8.8%".

Make your guess... Where will Dell's market share in India be around the same time next year? I would like to refer back at this piece of stats next year and give you the comparison.

Recently, Paul-Henri Ferrand, Dell's regional president, was in Blore. "This (Q3) was our best quarter ever, making India Dell's fastest growing market worldwide", he noted.

-------------------------------------------

If furniture maker Herman Miller, Inc. has its way, users will be able to charge their cell phones, BlackBerrys and other portable devices by simply placing them on their desks. Herman Miller is licensing eCoupled, a system that eliminates the need for dedicated chargers


Bhaskar

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...