Saturday, January 06, 2007

UTS

Talking of movies... (these days I have a lot of them to talk about :) I saw 'Pyar ke Side Effects' by chance, on the local cable tv, when I was in Karwar. Its a pretty funny movie! Initially I didnt like the documentary-like commentary by Rahul (Bose), but slowly grew to it.. Scenes like when they have their first drink together and the subsequent KLPD, when he accompanies his would-be father-in-law to the golf course and smashes his car windshield, when he exclaims to Mallika that he is not bothered if she choses to marry Mr. Vivek Chadda to become one Mrs. Chaddi... Awesome!! I guess anyone who has been in love for a while (and fought) would enjoy the movie..

--------------------------------------------

I saw her first in 'V for Vendetta'... But I noticed her in 'Closer'.. She gave a very convincing performance in the movie... And I got reminded of her today in 'Garden State'

She is Natalie Portman..

--------------------------------------------

Some idiot UP minister, who is also Mulayam Yadav's brother, has termed the Noida killings as "small and routine incident"... How I wish he meets his fate too in such a "chhoti-moti ghatna" ....

--------------------------------------------

Sidhu's wife is contemplating contesting in the Amritsar elections in case he is finally sent to jail, it seems.. All in the family!!

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...