Monday, September 10, 2007

This day.. that year...

Many years ago.... this day.... I was at a seminar when I saw one guy (in the corridor) speak endlessly into his hands-free... Some hours later, I heard that some terrorists had attacked the World Trade Center... And that they had flown a plane into it.

(And later, I also found that that guy had one of his offices in WTC and he was trying to get in touch with a few people and track the safety of his fellow employees)

Much later, when I reached home, I joined my roomies glued to the TV seeing the video captures of the debacle. The shock that was!

But a recent report stating that the CIA knew about the (possibility of an) attack... makes me wonder if there could be some sinister American angle to the gruesome act.

Missing Pentagon trillions as potential motive

Some terms demystified...
Warning Notice: Anomalous Mental Phenomena and the War on Terror

Have you seen the Discovery documentary that proved (scientifically) that the attack on the pentagon could not have been done using an airplane?

There is a german book that explores a lot of the 'facts'
CIA and 9/11

You should also see this...
WTC 7 Defying the Laws of Physics

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...