Saturday, September 22, 2007

Chennai, Here I Come!

I am making another short visit to Chennai.. this time by train only.. So, I intend to catch up on some of my reading... The Namesake.

Did I tell ya.. The last time (2 weeks back) I went, I enjoyed zipping through the golden quadrilateral and I broke my (own) land speed record...170kmph! I lovve my Fiesta... It was pretty stable at that speeds... And of course, the ABS.. I dont know if I would get to test it beyond... Anyways, It was good fun!!

For my previous land speed record, check this!

2 comments:

Govar said...

Wow. 170... rocking Bhaski. Golder quadri is such a good fun. We recently did 140s throughout on Ashwin's Swift.

Bhaskar Sree said...

yeah Govar.. Swift seems pretty good at accelerations... and stability.. when are you testing your sx4?!

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...