Monday, September 12, 2005

What do I write?

Is this writer's block or writer's degeneration or what? well.. I am slowly moving away from blogs. I am not updating this place much these days.. not even blog-hopping..
so, what is it? I dont know... I will find out in the coming days..

----------------------------------------
Karting anybody? I just love it..
Alonso triumphs over M Shumi.. thats me fighting a stiff, roaring competition from one of my cousins :)

----------------------------------------
This update is long due.. I joined Salsa classes for the second month now.. So, that makes me an ASD = Advanced Salsa Dancer.. (sounds like LSD.. yeah?.. it is quite like that.. heady stuff.. what do you expect.. Salsa, Hip-Hop, Merengue... dancing with french and irish babes.. [hmmm.. there has been only one of each kind till date :) But, I am not greedy! ] And I should say.. Indian girls can be cute too ;)

---------------------------------------
Saturday night fever... went to this Fusion Bar.. as they call it.. Tuscan Verve. Recently opened.. just off Brigade Road. Absolutely wonderful ambience.. And they are not even fully functional.. It was jam-packed and almost an equal number were standing next to the bar counter. (Bangaloreites and jams... sigh! [Think of it.. there was one 'freedom jam' recently) They are planning to have ramps and fashion shows and all that over the weekends..








-----------------------------
Is it any wonder that I dont get to write much these days?!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Dont worry, every blogger suffers a block sometimes. Hey that Fusion bar... Is it really all pink? kinda shady :D

Anonymous said...

hey! deepthi
that bar has thousands of colors changing and interplaying.. just that pink was one of the 'lighted' colors...

Bhaskar

Deez said...

looks like am amazing place!! ;)

Bhaskar Sree said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bhaskar Sree said...

deez ha haa!

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...