Monday, October 03, 2005

kick ass

everytime we have a QBR (quaterly business review), i am more charged at my work than ever before. one thing that is particularly special is the presence of my boss's boss's boss - an amazingly energetic and charged-up guy who just oozes with enthusiasm. everybody.. everybody without an exception, is left with the conviction and power at the end of the day and ready to tackle the coming quarter.
and to add to that, a couple of special mentions in my boss's and boss's boss's presentations made my day!

you (yes, you).. if not for anything else.. just to have the access to a 'kick ass' team like ours, you should do your MBA.

Bhaskar

7 comments:

Deez said...

hmmmmmmm......

Jammy said...

paaji controlu

gt said...

Way to go dude!

Anonymous said...

deez
hmmmmmm??

jammy
adei! you have no idea..!!

gops
thanks machaan.

Bhaskar

Sujatha Bagal said...

Bhaskar,

Know about the bloggers' meet this Saturday at 5pm at Infinitea?

Jam said...

Hey Bhasky,

Am well on my way to finishing up an MBA. Any opportunties for me in your team, no, seriously considering that I am a non IT guy, with no relevant work ex, what are my chances in your team??

Cheers.........Jam

Bhaskar Sree said...

jam
quite good.. given that you 'excel' well..

we dont need IT guys.. just people with clarity of thought and who can structure their way out of chaos.

just keep working on your 'thoughts' :)

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...