Sunday, October 09, 2005

Future Tense?!

no.. I am in a state of confusion... not much of a shock or tenson yet. (see the pun? then, you are a tamilian ;) It has been just about 90 odd and even pages into 'Future Shock' by Alvin Toffler.

I am a bit amazed to know that I have been a li'l ahead of my times, and that there are other millions way ahead of me. More than that, a lot of things about myself have started making sense..like my interest in traveling and the uneasy gloom when i am tied down to a physical place.

But above all, it is the overpowering and sheer amazement that somebody could think of the future so clearly and concisely, sometime in the late 70s.. just about the time I was born!
----------------------------------------

The Tryst with The God

Notwithstanding the rains, the hunger pangs and the shivers, me and my cousin went to meet the God live in all his glory. And what an experience it was!!

An unforgettable day.. And what a fitting finale... 'Maa Tujhe Salaam' and the heavy downpour blasted off on its way after its 3.5 hour break.

(For the benefit of the global audience, I went to see the AR Rahman perform at the palace grounds, bangalore ;)
---------------------------------

And people say.. beauty is divine.

guess who I saw at the palace grounds? someone I consider the most beautiful person I have ever 'known'. She was wearing a white shawl over a snow-white tshirt.. with her characteristic hair-do and the little strand (or whatever you call it) with the distinct curl over her forehead.. (and her hubby towing along! )
----------------------------------

Its been 5 days since I visited my own blog.. never happened earlier.. anyways, there is always a first time!
----------------------------------

Raj.. coming to your tag..

The rules are:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag 5 other people to do the same.

So the 5th line of the 23rd post of mine is:
"This particular poem is quite unlike my other ventures...."

(This post was actually a Krazy poem by one of my friends. To read it, click here!

And now, I tag:
anyone and everyone who reads this post. feel free to leave your links on the comments :)

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...