Friday, December 08, 2006

Give me an Angel!

I only ask for an angel!!

But "A known devil is better than an unknown angel"

Yeah, give me a known angel!!!

------------------------------------------------------

Aish for Abhi

Latest predictions say that they would get engaged by March and get married by June/July.

Let me try (use my rusty logic) and predict myself...

Is Aishwarya a known devil or a known angel?

Nobody calls Aish an angel... sure she may look like one... (there are people accepting that she looks like one)

But there are people calling her the devil.. for whatever reason (what she did to Viveik, etc)

So, I would deduce she is more of a devil than an angel..

Now, Abhi... would he live with a devil? I think he is a simple shy guy who can make compromises in life. For one, I dont think he has had a girlfriend. And for another, he seems to be accepting the arranged marriage.

So, I think he would.

Hence, I deduce that their marriage would survive. :P

2 comments:

Jo said...

abishek has had a gf(karisma).Though it was a major disaster :p
He is not shy n compromising,he is desperate and crazy and dependent(bid B).Aishwarya is successful and good-looking.All what she has achieved is out of sheer hardwork.She may seem a lil cunning and mean,but why not make the right choice after all life is short.

Anonymous said...

Jo

well.. yes.. he did have a gf.. but that is too less by bollywood standards ;)

but, why do you call him dependant?? he seems to be doing quite well by himself...

and Aish.. how is she successful?

Bhaskar

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...