Monday, April 23, 2007

Life's like that..

Comon.. Give those guys, Abhi & Ash a break, will ya?.. you stand outside their house for hours together just to catch a glimpse... you feel as if your life's purpose has been served by just a wave of their hands.. you even follow them during their visit to a temple... and make a hue and cry over which hand she is holding the prasad with....

I didnt do any of this.. But then, I also have contributed my mite by following up this story.. I plead guilty!

But then, AbhiAsh can do some bit to avoid people some trouble... why did they have to visit at 9.30am... and not, say, 5am... like how Rajinikanth does everytime, it seems (I doubt if anybody even noticed it till now!)

It seems Anil, Amitabh, Abhishek each contributed 51 lakhs towards some programme (educational or food) of the temple... And i remember they did the same the last time they visited too... man.. the money these guys can give!! Why dont they give me even a half of that and I would bless them with eternity ;-) Guess they just dont know about my powers yet.. The next time you are standing outside the gates of Pratiksha (or Jalsa), let them know... I would get you an autographed photo when they come and visit me :P

4 comments:

Poo said...

Its all because of Media !!!

But whatever Ash was looking so beautiful.

****The next time you are standing outside the gates of Pratiksha (or Jalsa), let them know... I would get you an autographed photo when they come and visit me :P*** LOL

Have nice day :))

Bhaskar Sree said...

Poo
yeah... i agree!! for a change, Ash looked gorgeous and not the usual plastic-like look.

:-)

Enjoy your friday and weekend!!

Poo said...

Thanks Bhaski ...you 2 :))

Keeping rocking

Bhaskar Sree said...

Poo

:-)

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...