Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Veronika decides to Die!

I got this in email recently...

"Subject: Veronica reffered me to you.

science may representative ! sister some ink it's group in care not sock on lip or hope see fork may talk , rest or thumb and bee it wave may disgust try stop not kiss be judge be value try sister ! stem may water some loss try regret be serious not

key and leather , moon be umbrella it's monkey in umbrella in top on amount see waiting it's door or swim it steel the violent the floor it's soft see feeling but garden it's thunder some balance try shirt it's jump but same the first the girl in division not soap the

wrong it's grass it's shade it's political see surprise , picture a brick , living not sweet ! art it insurance the smoke see cold in sticky it color it's brother see week in fixed , same or engine try grain , manager but rhythm see bent and year or education on
""

Confused?? nah... I CANT make ANY sense at all!!


Anyways, this email reminded me of a book whose title is the same as this post's.
Thats one of Paulo Coelho's books... Its supposed to be quite an intense book... I plan to read that sometime...

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...