Saturday, June 16, 2007

Just 'Like' That! ;-)

Nowadays, I seem to like British women to American! For one, I just love their english and the accent (and probably tired of hearing the american accent(s)). For another, the GB Pound is getting stronger than the US Dollar.. so, it makes better economic sense to like and marry a British (now who's talking of marrying?!)
-------------------------------------------

Keira is cute!! Drew with a British accent would be cuter ;-)
-------------------------------------------

There are some things I want to do in India and some others abroad. For example, I want to trek to the Himalayas, perhaps do that Manasarovar Trek. And the white water rafting in the Ganges. On the other shore, I wanna do sky diving and learn flying an aeroplane.

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...