Monday, June 11, 2007

On Your Own

Have been speaking to some people, entrepreneurs and wannabe entrepreneurs... And this thought has been getting louder and louder in my mind... that, if I want to start some venture, its gotta be now!

Time seems right for such things... India is in a flux, poised for bigger things. And there are quite some holes/gaps... offering us the opportunity to fill them.

At the same time, there are lucrative opportunities (at work) in the US that are falling in place... Got my H1B visa and all that... And looking at end-2007 or early-2008 time frame to move.

I dont know what I am going to do...
Neither seems like the road less taken..
But, either way, miles to go before I sleep!!

2 comments:

Poo said...

Hi Bhaskar how are you? Howz work with you?

Been so busy thats why cunt update any blogs.

Congrats for H1B Visa ;)

Bhaskar Sree said...

Thanks Poo
yeah.. life and work are good and fighting for my time!

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...