Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A few of my favorite things…

Four places I have lived

four is too few....!
1) The Netherlands
I just love the place and all the fond memories associated... Also it was my first trip abroad and was my base for 3 fun-filled months.. roaming another 5 countries in the continent... my first love!

2) Chennai
I am going to visit this place soon after more than 2 years.. I have had some pretty good growing-up years here.. And it is one place I can readily call home (at least I could earlier).. Gotta see...

3) Bangalore
I love this city. (Again I should say I used to.. but then with my cousins being there, I have no doubts I will continue loving it and all the things it has to offer).. And I guess I call this home too...

4) Minneapolis - St. Paul
I am having fun so far here.. Itz still summer u c... Anyways this city is quite complex... It is conservative yet modern... fun yet reserved... A lot of the folks are Norwegian-origin... I kinda am reminded of my time in the Netherlands... But -30 degrees in winter? hmmmmmmmmmm....!

Four TV Shows

1) Friends
all time favs..

2) 24
Gripping..

3) Weeds
Wacky.. and funny!

4) Sex and the City
appeals to my sixth sense?!
watevr!! itz damn funny..


Four places I’ve been on vacation

Just curious.. does honeymoon count under vacation?! may be not... itz serious work ;-)

1) Goa n Karwar

2) New York

3) Paris

4) Norway

Soon, I can add 'India' (haha!)


Four favorite food items

1) Curd rice and moor mulagai

2) Seppankizhangu paste roast (Colocasia)

3) Dulce de Leche Caramel ice-cream

4) Soanpappadi


Four websites i visit daily

1) Google news

2) Google finance CTSH

3) Yahoo mail

4) Facebook


Four places I’d rather be

No where else....
well... may be...

Miami, Bora Bora, Chennai/Bangalore (on vacation), Paris (with my girlfriend)

But I choose to be here ;-)


Four things that i hope to do before I die

1) Accelerated Free Fall (not tandem!)

2) Fly my own plane across the most beautiful places

3) Live and work across the world

4) Go into the outer space


Four novels you wish you were reading for the first time

1) Da Vinci Code – Dan Brown

2) Timeline - Michael Crichton

3) The Godfather – Mario Puzo

4) The Fountainhead - Ayn Rand


Four movies that I can watch over and over again

1) Casablanca

2) Before Sunset

3) Michael Madana Kama Rajan (Tamil)

4) There is something about Mary


Four people I want to tag

Deez

Sujatha

Kalps

Sri (vera yaarum maatla ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

10 AM !!!!who calls me at 10 AM?
-Deez

Bhaskar Sree said...

@Deez

Ha! Well... your 'tann mann dhan' is all attuned to Pacific Time... hum kya kare...?!

Sri :) said...

//vera yaayum maatla.... ///
aww!! ipdi oru tag naan unkitta kettenaa....

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...