Saturday, August 22, 2009

Salaam India..

It feels a bit odd that I am taking a vacation to India.. but then this is my first trip back after I moved here. And it is complicated ;-) Anyways, I am all excited to be visiting India after about two years... though I wish I am taking a vacation for 3 months and not just 3 weeks...!

All the same.. no, not the same.. but still I am gonna have a lot of fun... touchwood, barring any swine flu interruptions... Its gonna be three weddings in as many weeks.. and those are my cousins'.. so.... :-)

Here is how my three weeks look like... leaving MSP 22nd morning.. via Chicago and Frankfurt... landing in Chennai on the 24th early morning.. A day of catching up... And then leaving for Kanchipuram on the 25th for the first... Back after the wedding to Chennai on 27th.. official work on the 28th... wedding reception on the 28th evening.. leaving for Coimbatore on 29th morning for the second.. finishing the wedding and leaving for Ooty on the 31st.. Back in Coimbatore on the 3rd for the third.. finishing the wedding and leaving for Bangalore on the 4th.. Bangi!!.. official visit to Hyderabad on the 8th.. back in Bangi... Catching the return flight on 13th at Bangi.. via Frankfurt and Chicago.. landing in MSP on 13th evening...
Whheeeeeeeew!!

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...