Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hello, I'm Bhaskar...

... and you are? Please, would you introduce yourselves?

If you read Isay.Soiam. [;)] occasionally or often or regularly, but have never commented before, I'd love to hear from you. What are the kinds of posts you like to read on Isay.Soiam. ? Even if you are a regular visitor here and have commented before (I know I don't say this enough, but I love the fact that you take time to read and leave comments!), it would be awesome if you could tell me what interests you on this blog.

Thank you and cheers!

And Thanks to Sujatha for the idea of outreach!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the way you think n should say that I had known you more thro your blog ;-)….LOVE YOU ma sunshine. Keep shining :-)

Sudha

Bhaskar Sree said...

Eggjatly what I thought...

its only bots that read my blog ;-)

Except for the one... that is a secret!

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...