Sunday, December 20, 2009

Raleigh!

This place is nice... And of course, the whole world is getting illuminated by the Christmas and New Year eve lighting... so every place looks nicer this time.

I especially like the mistletoe like lighting they put up on the trees here.. (will try to put a picture of that soon). BTW, you know the thing with mistletoe? if you come to meet another person of the opposite sex (or same sex, depending on your preference!) under a mistletoe, you should Kiss! How I wish my lady is here with me now!!

The weather, of course, is fantastic... snow flakes in the air! It was supposed to be a snow storm that turned into a light snowing here... (There has been snowstorms or blizzards, which is more destructive, in other parts of the east coast) ...and it feels so welcome and normal for me, after facing the biting cold of Minneapolis.

-------------------------
here you go... the mistletoe lights that I was talking about..

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...