Sunday, January 22, 2006

Bangalore Bloggers & Akshara!!

It was great fun meeting you guys saturday evening at Barista!

But, here, plz let me talk about Akshara specifically.

Akshara, after the successful implementation of their pilot project "Accelerated Learning Program" for primary school kids in 2 blocks of bangalore, has now taken up implementing the project throughout Bangalore (on war footing!)

Plz Check http://blogpourri.blogspot.com/2005/12/akshara-first-steps-in-read-bangalore.html for more details.

For the new-comers, Varun has also posted an excellent introduction to Akshara on his blog. http://vasingh.blogspot.com/2006/01/bangalore-bloggers-meet-akshara.html



If your question is:
How can I support Akshara in this endeavour?
or
If you had volunteered your time for Akshara,

"Now Is That Time".

Simple.. just tell me the exact dates when you can support Akshara (for a minimum of 2 hours).

Leave your Name, Email & the Dates in the next one month.

And I would mail you back the details in the next couple of days.

Regards,
Bhaskar

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...