Tuesday, April 12, 2005

What do I write?

What do I write? I don’t know… there are so many things around.. that I don’t know what to write! Hmm… let me talk abt accents.. that is something I get to hear often given the BPO setup that I’m in. my gawd! What accents.. at times I just cant bear to listen to all those crap.. the put-on kinds. But there are some who have actually imbibed the accent - probably given their continuous interaction with the Americans.. its interesting to hear them and notice the subtle ways in which they differ from the rest. But I think I need a lot of practice on enunciations. I hear myself a lot these days too.. all my conference calls with my US counterpart are recorded for documentation purposes. And it sounds horrible at times.. i’m someone who didn’t bother with my accent or enunciations.. the focus was on speaking and conveying.. may be that comes with the kind-of monotonous madras tamil that I speak. (all the properly enunciated tamil seems too ancient.. Sangha Thamizh) I do understand the importance now. Anyway, better late than never..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For a change.. I thought let me be the first person to write a comment on my post ;)

Bhaskar

Jammy said...

Bhasky,
Don't be a despo for comments

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...