Thursday, April 28, 2005

Reallusion !

great poem.. donno who wrote it... or which computer wrote it..
But can you see its uniqueness???!!!
-Bhaskar

'Illusion is itself reality', Yeah!
that was what I thought, and,
reality engulfs illusion.
Happy felt I that I knew, Smiled I.

there was, of course, doubt. No clarity was there,
but, I learnt, I laughed, I cried, as
'the years' passed by life, t'seemed.
One million questions asked I, but, was I answered?

........I continue to dream, and,
dream to continue, I.......

Answered I was, but, I asked questions, million one!
T'seemed life bypassed 'the years' as cried I,
laughed I, learnt I, but, there was clarity.
No doubt, of course, was there. I smiled.

Knew I, that I felt happy.
Illusion engulfs reality.
And thought I, what was that?
yeah! reality itself is illusion.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoa! MAjor one! Runs deep!

Anonymous said...

Sudhir: yeah!

Guys.. this poem is a plaindrome.. You can read the poem bottom to top as you can read it top to bottom !!

Joey

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...