Friday, May 20, 2005

This weekend..

Here is my plan... Am leaving for delhi today.. 21st.. and in the evening I'll catch up with my batchmates at a small get-together at greater kailash.. sunday i plan to be in gurgaon with my friend and on monday I'll get back to Delhi staying at a guest house in rao tula ram marg. Tuesday morning, I have some official work and then by evening I'll be back in bangalore..

Only hitch.. I dont have roaming on my mobile :(

So.. anybody has any suggestions on what to do during my time in delhi or somebody wants to catch up with me.. feel free to 'comment' or mail me...

5 comments:

Sangeeta said...

Have a great trip Bhaskar

Anonymous said...

hey just saw ur mail.. will reply to it soon, got an exam on tuesday so trying to study!! :)

have fun , ur first trip to delhi right?
u already hv a packed schedule.. u still want suggestions on wat to do? :P

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sangeetha & Neha..
I'm having fun in noida now!

Bhaskar

Anonymous said...

my sincere suggestion. Dont go out in sun. :D

Anonymous said...

chandoo

i'm doing that as much as i could avoid :)

Bhaskar

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...