Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Dell Champion Road Run: Nov 27



I and atleast two of my cousins are going to run in aid of these children. Your support will be useful too to these kids.


Community Champions of DIS Bangalore:

Are we keeping our commitment to run for the children of Freedom Foundation?

Hurry! Click on the links provided for your segment as below to register you & your family members:

Registration fee: Rs.150 (hand it over to your segment SPOC)


Dell Champion Road Run
For the HIV-afflicted children of Freedom Foundation

Date: November 27 (Sunday)
Time: 8:30 am

Thank you for your commitment!
Watch this space for more details!

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...