Sunday, February 25, 2007

Buy Indian...

Another testimonial to the Indian Economic Potential and the ever-so-lightly changing landscape of global financial markets. Goldman Sachs is now coming up with an Indian mutual fund unit. Read for more!

At the other end, everybody is buying and the prices are rising. Indian inflation is at one of the highest levels in the last 2 years (and I'm not even talking about the real estate). The finance ministry / RBI seems to be taking some steps to curtail the high inflation. But did we learn the right lessons from the Chinese economy overheating?

Now that I am at it, let me also pay my tribute to TATA entrepreneurship. The $12 billion buy of Corus is another feather in the cap of the TATA's and a great step for Indian entrepreneurship. Lets buy the world! (hic!.. am a li'l high.. ;-)

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...