Monday, February 19, 2007

5 Things You Did Not Know About Me

Pretty interesting meme... I caught on this one from Kiruba's

So, here it goes..

1. When I did not get into the IITs in my first attempt, I stuck to my decision of not joining any other engineering college and started preparing for the IITJEE again. I joined B.Sc. (chemistry) and promptly stopped going to college after a month.

2. Within a couple of months of joining the IIT, I was so homesick and actually sick that I went to the Director and fought to be transferred to Madras. He, of course, refused and stuck to his ground and I survived those 4 years.

3. During my 8th standard, I saved/retained my pocket money of Rs. 25 for the entire year.

4. In 2003, I wrote myself a cheque for Rs. 10 crores. And I have another 3 years to make it.

5. I am a Smirnoff certified (Amateur) cocktail maker. yeah, I can do the 'shaken but not stirred' stuff too..

It sure 'd be nice if the meme continued. Please consider yourself tagged!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good ones, add the following also "during the years 1996-2000 i used to challenge my college friend for a physical fight every week and promptly got thrashed everytime. Its a miracle that i am surviving inspite of recievieng such beatings"

Venkat from Austin

Anonymous said...

Ha haa haa!

Venkat, you should put that in your list of 5 things....
How you used to run (like Bob Willis) for your life... !!!!

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...