Monday, February 05, 2007

Changes in the air!

Well... things are going to change next week... for one.. I am changing my job. A different industry... a different role... From marketing analytics in a computer and peripherals maker to business development in an IT services company... Wish me luck!
---------------------------------

That would also mean that my work timings and associated lifestyle are going to change. I may no longer be a good friend... "It is the friends you can call up at four in the morning that matter" said Marlene Dietrich. Probably a change in the time-zone would help regain my matter ;-)

Well.. how many such friends do you have that matter?!
---------------------------------

This is a gem... tagline of the film 'Closer'

"If you believe in love at first sight, you never stop looking"!!!

4 comments:

Poo said...

Changing Job !!!! cool ....wish mein bhi kar sakti nways All the best for your new Job.

Well.. how many such friends do you have that matter?!...None really .... but i distrub a 2 of my frnds at early morning 4.00 sometimes ...hhehehehe ;))

All the best !!!! take care

Anonymous said...

Poo

ha haa.... that seems like the wish of the season...

Thanks!

Kamal Agarwal said...

Hey Bhaski,

All the best. Could not get you on IM, so I thought this is the best way to send my wishes :-).

~Kamal

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kamal Bhai!!!

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...