Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Concrete Gardens!

Last weekend, you know I was looking out for a break from the normal city life fun... And I took the break before I saw the movie "Life in a.. Metro"!. I went to the ITPL to have coffee at the Barista there. It was the perfect out-of-the-(normal)-world experience!!

It was my second visit to the place (my first time was in 2000-01). It is a concrete garden.. nice and shining and eloquent!! And I should add.. calm and serene.. 'cos there werent too many people around on the saturday.

I did not take a pic of ITPL that day, but here is a link: Check this!
(It seems this guy is from Dell. He also has an interesting collection of landmarks in Bangalore.. check out his 'Bangalore Bliss') (Man... I am enthralled!! Check out his 'Agra - Uttar Pradesh >> Taj Mahal' and other albums)

And about the movie... it is a pretty good movie... With an amazing star cast, and with everyone doing poetical justice to their roles, it is a feast!! I loved KayKay, Konkana & Kangana... And Ms. Shetty... she is so thin and trim!!

The subject is pretty grim, but then,

"Truth sets you free... but before that (setting you free), it pisses you off!!!"

For a complete review, Check this!

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...