Saturday, May 26, 2007

Life and times...

Am getting busy at work these days... and the off-work times even busier! What with the rains increasing all the commuting times... and the traffic in blore not getting any lesser inspite of the rain...

I got some new movies like the 'Last King of Scotland', 'Music & Lyrics', 'Othello', 'Border Town', 'The Hills have eyes 2', 'Unfaithful', 'Runaway Bride', '300', 'The Contract', 'The Pursuit of Happyness',..... And my books 'The Alchemy of Desire' and 'Namesake' are also waiting for my time. There also some new movies I like to catch 'Cheeni Kum', 'Shootout at Lokhandwala', 'Pirates of the Carribean 3', 'Shivaji..the Boss'. But then, I have some friends to meet and parties to attend :-)

No comments:

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...