Monday, May 07, 2007

Occasionally!

Last saturday was special in more ways than one. First of all, it was my sweetheart's first year birthday... I made sure that she was all decked up and shining on the occasion... got the checkup and makeup done... renewed her insurance...

And then I took her to the Leela Palace and gave her the best of the companies. Unravelled my secrets in the scenic setting... With the spirit of the Sikandar and the wings of the Garuda, watched the Spiderman extract the venom... Let my teeth take a brushing (bamboo) with the toy train in the background before brewing some coffee beans...

On the way to the airport, my heart skipped a beat!
Ladies in the house feel complete ;-)

10 comments:

Govar said...

Bhaski, I too am planning to get one of these very soon. How much does your Fiesta cost as far as maintenance is concerned? How is the drive? How much is it on road?

Bhaskar Sree said...

Govar
Adappaavi... suspense aa pottu odachittiyae ;-)

I took a Total Maintenance plan.. which cost some 15K for 2 years.. and then all the services are free for the 2 years...

so, apart from the petrol expenses, I have to worry abt maintenance only when i hit something.

Drive.. nothing like this pleasure! (maybe only the civic or skoda ;-) you should try driving one of those smaller cars to know the difference :-)

Go for the diesel one.. should be abt 7.5 - 8 lacs on road (EXI)...
mine petrol ZXI is again 8 .. (when I bought, they didnt have the diesel EXI...)

Have fun!!

Lumbergh-in-training said...

panni!!!
i thought u were talking abt ur kid...ennada sollave illiyenu nenachen..
baby-ku insurance renewal-a apdinu santhegapaten...

Lumbergh-in-training said...

is it better than the new indigo?

Poo said...

sweetheart's first year birthday;))

Congrats !!! and a nice way of expressing it :)

Anonymous said...

"Last saturday was special in more ways than one. First of all, it was my sweetheart's first year birthday"
ur car is def special for several reasons..
U havent mentioned the other reasons for ur Sat being special..

Luv
PAIN

Bhaskar Sree said...

Manoj
yeah... better than the new indigo in all aspects except the price ;-)

Bhaskar Sree said...

Poo

thanks :-)

Bhaskar Sree said...

PAINji
you should read between the lines ;-)

Govar said...

Bhaski.. it didn't look like one bit of suspense. :) Anywya, me too planning one.. almost zeroed in on SX4.

Eternal Life!

Javeda Zindagi  I love this song from the movie, Anwar... just melts my heart every time I hear it. (Courtesy: musicmania from ...